New Dynamic Island recently debuted on iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max. Apple this year ditched the notch in favor of an animated notch that instead of looking like a traditional notch, changes itself into an interactive pill-shaped notch.
However, a few awesome developers in the Android community who can bring a similar feature to iPhone 14 named DYNAMIC ISLAND. Now we can get a Dynamic island feature on any Android smartphone.
In a recently released video clip by Vaibhav Jain (TechDroider) on Twitter, we can already see the Dynamic Island-like notifications enforced on a Xiaomi Phone. Developers of an MIUI theme have implemented a Dynamic Island-style feature on a Xiaomi phone.
How to get Dynamic Island on Android?
iPhone 14 Pro’s Dynamic Island feature on any of your android phones in simple steps, just follow the below guide. (Download at your Risk)
- To get Dynamic Island on your Android phone, the user should have to install a third-party application on their phone. The name of the app is “Dynamic Island” and you can download it from here. Download Dynamic Island Apk, Alternate Link (Google Drive) ,or EDGE MASK.
- After downloading the app, install it on your phone and open it.
- And allow the required permissions to the app. Don’t worry the application is safe and doesn’t ask for unnecessary permission.
- Once that’s done, you can adjust the size and position of the punch hole camera on your device.
- After that click on ‘feature is not turned on’ which will then changes to ‘feature is on’ which means it is now activated on your phone.
You can later adjust the size and position of the punch hole camera from the app customization for ‘dot size’ and ‘dot from top’.
This way you can get the iPhone’s Dynamic Island on any of your android phones for free and without root. For any queries, please leave a comment down below.