Google Photos is ending and its change happens on 1 June 2021, It is aimed to help Google convince more people to get a paid Google One subscription that brings cloud storage for Google Photos, along with Google Drive and Gmail, of up to 30TB space.
Google is additionally bringing a policy to delete data from inactive accounts that have not been signed in for at least two years.
Google has also given an advantage to Pixel phone users as they will be exempted from the latest change and will continue to be able to upload their photos and videos in ‘high quality’ from their devices even after June 1. who don’t own a Pixel phone, have had a 15GB cap for uploading ‘original quality’ photos and videos.
Google One subscription price in India
- Google One offers you 100GB storage space for Rs 130 per month or Rs 1,300 on a yearly basis.
- For 200GB storage space, you will be required to pay Rs 210 per month or 2,100 per year.
- For 2TB, the price of Google One in India is Rs 650 per month and Rs 6,500 per year.
- For 10TB, the price is Rs 3,250 per month.
Google Photos alternatives
- India-based DigiBoxx, which is giving 20GB of free cloud storage and 100GB of storage space per month for just Rs 30.
- Degoo offers 100GB of free cloud storage, but you will also witness ads. This cloud storage service has a 500GB storage plan as well, which offers no ad and will cost Rs 220 in India.
How to Export Your Google Photos On Computer/Mac
The Share option in the Google Photos app, you can export individual images from Google Photos to pc, but if you’re looking for a bulk-export option, the following steps walk through the process.
1.Using a desktop browser, navigate to takeout.google.com and sign in using your Google account.
2.Under “Create a New Export,” in the section titled “Select Data to include,” click Deselect all.
3.Scroll down to Google Photos and check the relevant box, then scroll to the bottom and click the Next step button.
4.Choose your export file type, frequency, and destination, then click the Create export button.
Once the request has been made, you’ll see an “Export progress” message.