Google Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro leaked renders show a significant shift in the design change compared to last year when the ‘flagship’ line consisted of only one phone, the Pixel 5.
This year, Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro coming soon and rumors are considered the Google Pixel 6 series will see the day’s light at Google I/O event scheduled to kick off on May 18.
The most notable design feature is a large horizontal camera bump that comes out of the Pixel 6 will have extremely thin bezels considerably more than Pixel 4 and Pixel 5. Above the camera module is a colored section that, at least in one variant, may be orange. Another variant comes in what looks like a champagne color.
we’re once again getting two size options for the new Pixel, but we get the Pro instead of the XL naming scheme.
Well-known leaker Jon Prosser has recently posted a video on his YouTube channel Front Page Tech, where he reveals the possible design of the Google Pixel 6.
Google Pixel Specification Rumors
- The Pixel 6 series will be powered by its own silicon, the GS1010 Whitechapel Chip.
- The front of the device has what is colloquially referred to as a “hole-punch” selfie camera design.
- It also appears that an under-display fingerprint sensor is in use instead of face unlock.
- The right edge has the volume and power buttons, leaving the left edge completely blank.
- Finally, a neat “G” logo adorns the phone’s back as well.
- which includes a dual-camera setup and an LED flash.
- The camera bump is now a glossy, black stripe near the top of the phone, with cameras lined up horizontally.
Additionally, one of the renders show a smartwatch alongside the alleged Pixel 6