DJI‘s next mobile phone gimbal, DJI Osmo Mobile 4 has hit the FCC test bench exactly after one year the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 did suggesting the new gimbal will come out later this year. The listing for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 only.
DJI has had its latest product added to the database suggesting the Osmo Mobile 4 will likely release alongside the long-awaited Mavic 3 series.
DJI Osmo Mobile 4 is in the works:
- FCC filing shows the label and label placement for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4.
- Unfortunately, the FCC filing give the information other than the label itself and the location of the label on the handheld gimbal.
- On the label itself, we can see the name of SZ DJI OsmoTechnology Co., Ltd., and it reference DJI OM 4, indicating that it will be for the DJI Osmo Mobile 4.
- DJI Osmo Mobile 4 will use the same power supply as the DJI Osmo Mobile 3, a 7.2V, 2450mAh battery.
- It should be a 18650 Li-ion battery
DJI Osmo Mobile 4 Release Date and Pricing:
The DJI Osmo Mobile 3 was released on August 13 of last year.so there’s a chance to release the DJI Osmo 4
DJI priced the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 very aggressively at $119. we expect the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 to be priced around the same point, possibly even less expensive.