Galaxy Z Flip 4
The Z Flip 4 looks a lot like its predecessor a slimmer and lighter-weight aluminum hinge.
Its cameras are the same as the Z Flip 3 (12-megapixel wide and 12-megapixel ultrawide.) The Z Flip 4 starts at $999 (same as the Z Flip 3). will be powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. It comes with a 1.9″ AMOLED cover display and a 6.7-inch FHD+ 1-120hz Dynamic Amoled Display. Dual cameras 12mp. It has a 3700mah battery with support for 25w charging. The phone comes with IPX8 certification. The device will come with 8GB RAM and 128/256/512GB internal storage.
Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Galaxy Z Fold 4 follow-up to last year’s Z Fold 3, with some improvements, including speedier performance to help make this foldable a multitasker. Powered by a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm chip from Qualcomm. Samsung says it has reworked the hinge of the Galaxy Z Fold 4 to make it more durable.
- New cameras,12MP main camera, 10MP 3x telephoto, and 50MP ultrawide. There’s also Nightography support onboard, too. Space Zoom is also here.
- It also works with Samsung’s S Pen (sold separately).
- The Galaxy Z Fold 4 starts at $1,799.99 and comes in gray-green, beige and black. It’s also available in burgundy for the 256GB and 512GB models.
Galaxy Watch 5 AND Galaxy Watch 5 pro
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 comes in 40mm and 44mm display variants. The Galaxy Watch 5 Pro promises a charge that will last 80 hours, thanks to the new 590mAh battery. There’s also a Google Assistant version just for Galaxy Watches, and soon, you’ll be able to use Google Maps on your watch while leaving your phone behind.
- Samsung says the Sapphire Crystal glass is 60% more resistant to scratches.
- Pricing starts at $279 for the 40mm model and $299 for the 44mm watch. LTE versions of the watch are $329 (40mm) and $349 (44mm).
- Protection to keep your info safe in the Samsung Knox vault
- Equipped with a new BioActive Sensor that helps users monitor health metrics such as their heart rate, blood oxygen levels, and stress.
- There’s a new infrared temperature sensor. It can provide more accurate readings, but its utility remains unclear at this time.
- It uses the Qualcomm AP 4nm chipset.
Galaxy Buds Pro 2
- The Galaxy Buds 2 Pro are 15% smaller than the Buds Pro and has a redesigned shape to prevent them from rotating in your ears. The Buds 2 Pro will sell on August 26 for $229.
- Support 24-bit audio for richer sound.
- Voice detect technology
- New, more rounded design good for in-ear comfort
- Can pair will all Samsung devices