GoPro has announced its new model GoPro HERO 11 Black and the new Hero Black Mini model is controlled mainly via GoPro’s Quik app.
The new Hero looks identical to both Hero 9 and 10. but the reality is that a lot of small changes come together to make the Hero 11 Black, a huge improvement over its predecessor.
The GoPro Hero 11 is available now and costs $399.98/£399.98 for GoPro subscribers or $499.99/£499.99 for non-subscribers.
GoPro Hero 11 Black specs
- GP2 processor.
- Hero 11 Black packs an updated 1/1.9 inch sensor.
- The new sensor is capable of delivering 10-bit colour video with over 1 billion colours at up to 5.3K resolution at 60fps, as well as 27-megapixel stills.
- can now shoot at up to a 120Mbps bit rate.
- capable of recording in 5.3K/60fps, but was limited to 23-megapixel stills.
- The Hero 11 Black is also capable of capturing 64x more colours for a boost in image quality and also enables the camera to capture videos with an 8:7 aspect ratio.
- Hypersmooth 5.0 and 360 Horizon Lock.
- Waterproof to 33ft
GoPro Hero 11 Black Mini
The size is small at just 52.4x38x51.2mm and weighs in at 133g. It also has a few interesting features, such as dual mounts. These mounts use magnets to hold themselves in place, making them nice and easy to use.
As with the larger model, the GoPro Hero 11 Black Mini can record at 5.3K60, 4K120, 2.7k240 and 1080P240. It is also waterproof to 10m or 33ft. which means that it will be compatible with the GoPro Max lens mod.
HERO11 Black Mini will be available at GoPro.com on Oct. 25 for $299.98 for GoPro Subscribers and $399.99